Med Shop and Beyond defines raised toilet seats as a means of providing extra height to your toilet to help you perform your tasks in the bathroom.
We also define toilet safety frames as the best and safest method to use the toilet while offering strong and durable support during your time in the bathroom.
HOW TO USE:
Elevated Toilet Seats: If you need a higher elevation toilet due to an injury, arthritis or other condition, the Elevated Toilet Seat is an easy answer. It will add 5 inches to the height of your toilet, making it easier to sit down and get up. Just lift your current toilet seat and set this riser on top of your toilet bowl. Four slip-resistant pads keep the seat attached to the toilet so it won’t slide around. It’s completely portable with no assembly required. You can easily take it off to clean or remove it when you don’t need it.
Toilet Safety Frame: The Deluxe Toilet Safety Frame with Armrest provides the additional support making the bathroom a safer environment for individuals with special needs. It features secured armrest and stable support for individuals when using the commode. It's tool-free assembly also makes it easy to install and assemble on most commodes.
HOW IT WORKS:
The Raised Toilet Seat helps to make the bathroom a safer place for people with special needs. It elevates the height of the existing seat by 5 making it easier to sit and to stand. Contains Microban which resists the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria that cause stains and odors. Microban's continuous cleaning action makes life easier while it doesn't replace the need to clean the seat, the seat will stay cleaner longer between cleanings.
If you suffer from poor balance, arthritis, limited mobility, or injury issues, you know how difficult many everyday activities can be. Don't let something as simple as using the bathroom be one of them! Using the Toilet Safety Rail offers secure assistance when sitting on, or standing up from, the toilet. This free-standing unit is assembled easily without tools to surround your existing toilet, whether standard or elongated. The padded handles are easy to grip and comfortable to rest your arms on. It even has a handy magazine rack attached to keep your reading materials in reach!
There are numerous models in the market but the eva medical toilet seats and safety frames are truly great for use at home and in the bathroom.
Med Shop and Beyond offers the following models:
Completely Portable Elevated Toilet Seat Riser, White (Bathroom Essentials)
Eva Medical Microban Raised Toilet Seat (Bathroom Essentials)
Eva Medical Sturdy & Safe Elevated Toilet Seat (Standard or Elongated)
Toilet Safety Rail - White - New Product Arriving Soon (Bathroom Essentials)
These models are eva medical. They are not to be confused with other models in the market. These models do not have wheels.
REVIEWS and FEATURES:
The eva medical toilet seats and safety frames at medshop and beyond average a solid rating of 4.7/5.
Portable Elevated Toilet Seat:
- This elevated toilet seat will add 5 inches height to your current toilet seat, making it much easier to sit down and get up.
- It fits most standard toilets and adheres to the toilet with four slip-resistant pads.
- It's completely portable with no assembly required.
- Made in USA and Supports up to 250 pounds
- Made of molded, unbreakable polyethylene, Latex Free
- Completely portable with no assembly required, easy to clean
Deluxe Toilet Safety Frame:
- Deluxe Toilet Safety Frame with Armrest provides the additional support, making the bathroom a safer environment for individuals with special needs.
- Frame is made of anodized, non-corrosive 1" aluminum tubing
- Arms fold back for cleaning and are easily removed for transfers
- Aluminum bracket is easy to attach. Tool-free assembly
- Armrests provide secure hand support
- Maximum weight capacity: 250lbs Arm to Floor Height: 25.75" -30"
- Dimension between arms: 17.5"-20.5"
Microban Toilet Seat:
- Contains Microban which resists the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria that cause stains and odors
- Comfortable, contoured seat is made of easy-to-clean durable molded composite
- Fits on most round bowl configurations
- Can be used by people weighing up to 250 lbs.
Sturdy & Safe Elevated Toilet Seat:
- Fits perfectly on your regular toilet seat with no major modification to your existing commode.
- Make use of the existing seat and lid of your commode, this toilet seat riser blends completely in your bathroom
- Lifts and lowers like a regular toilet seat and therefore can be used by other family members sharing the restroom. Absolutely no inconvenience to others
- A subtle, cost effective way to add height to your toilet
- Comes with convenient magazine rack
- Freestanding around toilet to fit both standard and elongated seat toilets
- Comes with padded armrests for added comfort
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Width Between Arms: 21"; Arm Height: 25.5"; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
HOW TO BUY THE TOILET SEATS AND SAFETY FRAMES:
Simply browse through our website and locate the elevated toilet seat and toilet safety frame that fits your needs.
Add the item to your cart, fill out the necessary information, and the item will be shipped to you. Our shipping and delivery speed is extremely fast and one of the best in the market. You should receive your items within 3 business days and shipping is absolutely free unless you want the order expedited.
Med shop overbed tables are not sold at walgreens, CVS, walmart, target, k-mart, Costco, medshop pharmacy, medical supply stores, med shop plus or medshop.com, sports authority, and dick's sporting goods. These units are only sold on medshopandbeyond.com and Amazon.com.
If you need a higher elevation toilet due to an injury, arthritis or other condition, the Elevated Toilet Seat is an easy answer. It will add 5 inches to the height of your toilet, making it easier to sit down and get up. Just lift your current toilet seat and set this riser on top of your toilet bowl. Four slip-resistant pads keep the seat attached to the toilet so it won’t slide around. It’s completely portable with no assembly required. You can easily take it off to clean or remove it when you don’t need it.
The EVA Medical Safe and Sturdy Hinged Raised Toilet Seat has a unique design featuring a seat riser made out of 2 parts hinged together, allowing the ring to be lifted in the same manner as your regular toilet seat.
The seat is installed using the existing toilet seat and lid and does not appreciably change the appearance of the toilet. It elevates the seating position by 3.5¨ (~9 cm) for easy sitting and rising. It does not inconvenience the other family members in the house that are likely to use the same bathroom. The hinged benefit makes cleaning as easy as 1-2-3.
Share this post
- Tags: bathroom essentials, bathroom products, cushions and pillows, equipment, exercise equipment, machines, medical equipment, Medical supplies, mobility aids, overbed tables, pedal exercisers, pulse oximeters, shower chairs, toilet safety frames