Zacurate M500E Prescription Medical Fingertip Oximeter
The Zacurate® M500E Pulse Oximeter is one of the world's most advanced and accurate medical pulse oximeters with an accuracy deviation of +/- 1%. The device provides SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and pulse rate measurements even at low blood perfusion. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Quick Glance at Features
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - The Zacurate® M500E Pulse Oximeter has a vastly improved screen (OLED) and sensor (LED), the device provides SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and pulse rate measurements even at low blood perfusion.
- MEETS & EXCEEDS FDA STANDARDS - Designed for patients in clinics and hospitals as well doctors and other health professionals.
- MOST ACCURATE PULSE OXIMETER IN THE MARKET - Although FDA only requires pulse oximeters to have SpO2 accuracy of ±2%, the M500E pulse oximeter barely deviates more than 1% under lab conditions making it the most accurate pulse oximeter in the market today!
- MEDICAL USE - Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician
- 18 MONTHS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - Upon purchase, receive 18 months of manufacturer warranty. The warranty is void if the item is not purchased through Med Shop and Beyond.
About the Product & Plethysmograph
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. For best results, the height of the wave amplitude should be consistent throughout as shown in the figure above. If not, you should retake your measurement and make sure that your finger is positioned right under the LED lights and sensor.
Both the OLED screen and LED sensor have been improved dramatically and can measure SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) with extreme precision even at low blood perfusion. Simply place your finger into the finger chamber to measure your SpO2 and PR within seconds.
The M500E features the popular plethysmograph waveform technology to measure your SpO2, Pulse Strength, and blood flow with confidence.
Zacurate® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our trademark to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Zacurate® Pulse Oximeter is designed in the USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
No Questions Asked by Customers Yet
We Also Recommend
Acc U Rate® and Zacurate® Pulse Oximeter Carrying Case (Kits & Accessories)